Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Why I love Tuesday's

I love Tuesdays. Ya know why? Cause I get to play Tuesday morning shinny! Well today my shinny experience was less than perfect. I wear a half visor, so it protects my eyes and nose (not mouth).

Well I got a stick to the chin today and I bit through my lip. (Yeah it hurt.) To top it all off, Steve Jones was the most unsympathetic person when he heard about it. He gave me the "Mom" lecture about wearing a full cage.

Now I don't like wearing a cage, but I think he might be on to something. I have a beautiful face and I don't want to damage it. OK, maybe not cause I have a nice face, but if I have to have my jaw wired shut, then I can't work... Maybe I should look into a full mask? Steve is getting married in a couple months, and I think he'll be a very good father. (At least based on his parenting me)

No comments:

Post a Comment