Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let's Pack Up And Move To...

CALIFORNIA! Earlier today I was putting up some pictures of my trip to California a couple years back. (I went to visit my best friend Mark; he worked at Google.) And it brought back such good memories. Driving down the coast on highway 1, touring the Google campus and being amazed at the facilities (you never have to leave, they have everything you'd want there on site), visiting radio stations and going to a San Francisco Giants baseball game. If you have never been, you must go to California! In my opinion it's the nicest place in North America. It hardly ever snows and is sunny most of the time. You're right on the ocean with some great surfing, killer beaches and year-round tans! Nevermind the killer music scene (Switchfoot anyone?) It's is a must see before you die kinda thing. Take a drive along the coast from San Fran to LA... It's a mind blowing experience!

Now that we've got that out of the way... When you do go, send me some pics and let me know how much fun you had.