Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm Rusty

WOW! It's been a while since I wrote anything on here... Sop much has gone on, what do I write about? Well how about the hilite of the past 2 weeks? Steve Jones' wedding.

Steve got married a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. I got to wear my suit, (for the first time) and everyone from Life rocked flip-flops to the wedding in honor of Steve. One thing that made me a little sad though was the fact that most people didn't dress up! I thought you wear a suit to weddings and funerals and maybe to some church events... I guess that's changed. People showed up in shorts and t-shirts. Is NOTHING sacred?!?!?! Seriously though. I know it was hot, but could you dress up a little for Steve? Other than that it was very nice. I think it might be the only time I'll ever see Steve in a tux ;-)