Friday, July 13, 2007

Muskoka Sunset Cruisin'

This afternoon I received a pleasant surprise... I was sitting in my office working, and Jen Taylor comes down and says: "Cathy can't make it on the cruise tonight, do you want to go?" My answer? "Heck Yes!" So off I went to Gravenhurst to get ready to cruise Lake Joseph on the Wenonah 2. We got there nice and early, scoped out the boat and got ready to partay!

We left dock at about 6:00, and heading out on our 3-hour tour. The appetizers came out shortly after we were on our way. Bacon-wrapped Water Chestnuts, Smoked Salmon on Cucumber, Meatballs, and more! I had to hold back because I didn't want to spoil my dinner. Dinner was a delicious blend of Chicken, Roast Beef, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Veg and Salad. Dessert was cake, chocolate covered cream puffs and a fruit salad. YUMMY!

Once dinner was over we headed upstairs to enjoy a performance by last year's Karaoke Superstar winner, Stephanie Israelson. She rocked the boat and with the sun setting behind her it was magical. The 3 hour trip seemed to go by VERY fast, but it was a total blast.

We do it again in Barrie on August 9... Don't miss it!


It's called a "sunset cruise" for good reason.
Stephanie rocking the boat.

The Wonderdog, Josh Miller, Jen Taylor & Tim Maassarany enjoyed the spectacular scenery.