Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Election!

Today was election day. I got out and voted nice and early, and sat back to watch the action unfold. OK, so maybe I had the tv on the hockey game instead of election coverage, but it's more interesting! Apparently the Liberals are back in power for another term, lots of high-fives in the McGuinty camp. Some people might feel sorry for the PC party or the NDP, but I feel sorry for another party. The newscaster. Tim Maassarany was in here after midnight getting clips of politicians and putting together a wrap-up of the election. The same guy who has to be back in studio for 5:30 tomorrow morning! I think I overheard him mumbling something about how he's glad it only happens once every 4 years. So as I head off for home, I tip my hat to the Liberals and wish them all the best for their term in office.