Thursday, October 4, 2007

AJ - Excited About A Book?

I want you to watch the video below... Tell me what you think. It's a video that co-incides with a book that is being released in the next 10 days called "unchristian." Now as a guy who's frustrated with what Christianity has become, and is frustrated with the "Christian Bubble" this book has peaked my interest. What adds to the appeal of this book is the fact it's got contributions from some of my favorite teachers, (Andy Stanley, Brian McLaren and Rick Warren) I'm going to go pick it up the day it comes out, and will likely be writing some blogs about what I draw from the book, but over the next couple days ask yourself how you are viewed by those you are supposed to be reaching with the gospel message. The answer might surprise you.