Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh The Irony!

Last night I posted a couple videos of people licking poles in the dead of winter. Well this morning I got my just desserts. You see I keep a log of mileage on my car (I'm not really sure why) and this morning was no different from any other one. I got in my car, started it up, pulled the pen out of the centre console and put it in my mouth while I grabbed my log book. When I went to grab the pen from my mouth, my tongue decided to go with it. It turns out the metal pen grew attached to my nice warm tongue in the -20 degree weather. What did I do? I just pulled harder! The pen released it's death grip on my tongue and I wrote down the starting mileage for the day. But wait! My tongue is stinging and there's something attached to the tip of my pen. Yes the pen head decided to take a small chunk of my tongue with it! Drinking coffee, orange juice and even water stings pretty good. I guess I deserved it.