Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Smell of Black Pens (Part 2)

This is part 2 of getting to know Junky

11. Favorite Food? I love most lasagnas and a big fan of pizza and tic tacs (do not mix them though)

12. Have a car? Yes, I have a 2007 Mazda 3 GS. She is my new baby, that I truly love

13. How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? Will I be?? I hated getting older when I was 12. Things have not changed since then :P

14. What is your earliest memory? That's a hard question. I think I have forgotten it already. I did see a very old episode of The Steve Allen Show, so that will count for now

15. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? A girl that likes me??? Probably something like... IT'S A MIRACLE!!! Praise the Lord!!!... I mean... uhh... I would be alright with that

16. Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? My teacher said I looked like Tom Cruise once. She was over 50, so our conversations became much more awkward after that.

17. What do you love most about the other gender? Pretty much everything.

18. Would you name a child of yours after you? Nope. I would name them after Rey Mysterio Jr. So that would be... Rey Mysterio Jr. Jr?

19. Prefer black or blue pens? I actually like the blue pens the best, but depends on what I am doing. If I am writing for a short time, then blue, but if it is for a very long time, I love writing with a black pen. After using them for a long period of time, they give off this smell, and I just really like it.

20. Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? I am more in the video game bizness, then I am in the movie side. So almost ALWAYS, the second game is always better then the first.

Ok... so that is part two of getting to know me. I am not sure I how long I will keep doing it, but I love surveys and questions, so this could go on for a while

Until then, here is the video of the night... If you have played Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii, you are going to love this...