Monday, June 30, 2008

Amazing Race

So I watched some of the Amazing Race today, and I thought to myself, "I'd love to be on that show." Then I thought about who I'd bring as my team mate. The first person that came to mind was, of course, Crystal. She's super smart, super competitive and if I was going to see the world, I'd want her at my side. Then as the show went on I thought maybe my wife would be a bad choice. The couples on the show always fight. And since we're both super competitive we'd probably get in our fair share of arguments. I never actually decided on my hypothetical team mate, rather my mind decided to wander in a different direction. How many relationships have been destroyed because of this tv show? It seems like everyone fights and only the winners (and sometimes not even them) end up staying as friends. Check out this vid.