Monday, August 25, 2008

A Case Of The Mondays

Mondays are usually bad days for me. Coming off a weekend, and having to go back to work. I laughed when I saw this commercial. I can identify with it.


Today was an especially bad Monday though. I woke up at 8:30, and it felt like something was trying to escape from my stomach. (I saw a lump moving around, pushing against my stomach from the inside, but it was probably just a hallucination) I then spent a good 30 minutes emptying my stomach of, well everything. To add to the sex appeal I was sweating so bad it looked like I had just gone swimming! For real, my shirt was soaked. It was a crappy way to start the week. The weird thing was that as I lay in bed watching this tennis ball sized lump move around my abdomen I wasn't scared. I watched it and said to myself: "this is some bad trip I'm on." I knew it wasn't really happening, but I could see and feel it. Messed up! After my episode this morning I went back to bed and I guess I slept it off. I woke up a little later and I was feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment