Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who's On Your List?

Tomorrow night Crystal and I are making our way to Queen and Broadview in Toronto to enjoy an evening with Andrew McMahon. Yeah bro! I'm going to see Jack's Mannequin at The Opera House! Jack's Mannequin is my #1 fav band at the moment (Mat Kearney may move back on top once he finally releases a new disc) and I have never had the chance to see them live. Well tomorrow night that all changes.

So my question to you tonight is: "What band would you LOVE to see live but haven't had the chance to yet?"

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to see U2 or Coldplay live. I hear it's one of the most spiritual experiences you'll have at a show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relient K!
    I've loved them since I was in high school and haven't seen them in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to see N Sync live, but my parents wouldn't let me go to concerts and now they broke up. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete