Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Insomnia

I've had a long standing problem. If I get excited about something, I cannot sleep. If I'm going golfing the next day, no sleep. If I'm playing in a hockey tournament the next day, no sleep. If I have fun plans with my wife, no sleep. Well last night was another one of those nights. Why? I'm not really sure. Maybe it was because I'm playing in the Teen Ranch Hockey Gala on Friday, but I don't think so. (I'll save that for Thursday night) I think it was because I can feel winter ending. I did fall asleep, but not for long. I remember having numerous dreams about skimboarding, bombing the lake on a seadoo, lying on a boat in the warm sun and wearing flip-flops.

Yes, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of summertime. Unfortunately as I look at the forecast, it's still a couple months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment