Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buckets For Bullet Wounds

Anyone who knows me knows I love to travel. I love to experience new places, new cultures and push myself out of my comfort zone. Which may be why I love the show Departures on OLN. I would love to do a show like that. Maybe I'm unusual, but I think I'd rather sleep in a tent, or in a hammock than in a 4 or 5-star hotel. There's something about living a minimalist lifestyle that appeals to me. Being one with nature, no tv, no radio, no internet. It excites me!

Now I realize this is not very realistic given that I am married, have a house, have a job and have repsosibilities, but I'd like to think that one day I can take 6 or 8 (maybe even 12 months) and tour the globe. It's on my bucket list.

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment