Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crystal and I rented Taken a couple weeks ago, and while it was a good 2 hours of Liam Neeson beating the snot out of bad guys, the film struck a chord with me (and Crystal). I'm not going to spoil it for you, but the movie is based around human trafficking. I've know about human trafficking for a while, but have never really done anything about it. I agree it is terrible, but it never really hit home until I watched the movie.

It's been a couple weeks, but it doesn't seem to want to leave me. I keep running into articles or videos (like the one below) about it, and it makes me want to take action. But I don't really know what to do. I don't just want to write a cheque and be done with it, I want to actually do something myself. I'm just not sure what that is. So while I search for the answer, check out the video from Jenny Williamson below.



No comments:

Post a Comment