Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Itchin' To Ride

I had the chance to check out Jibfest at Georgian College on the weekend, and while I was there I met this dude named Dave Stewart. Dave is the head coach of a group called Righteous Riderz. Dave was in studio tonight to talk about the team, their beginnings, and his vision for what the program could become. All this talk about skiing has got me itching to ride again. Last night over dinner I looked outside and it was snowing, normally this would bum me out, but I got kind of excited about the winter season. True driving in the snow sucks, but winter also means hockey games and trips to Blue Mountain. (Both of which score highly in my books) So I say "Bring On The Snow!"

P.S. - Dave and the Righteous Riderz are out of Mount St Louis just north of Barrie.

P.P.S. - To get you extra stoked, watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment