Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Switchfoot Is Back!

I've been looking forward to this new offering from Switchfoot ever since I heard they severed ties with Sony. You see Switchfoot's last independant cd was "The Beautiful Letdown," which also happens to be my favorite Switchfoot album to date. So I was expecting big things from the boys from San Diego, and they did not disappoint. I LOVE the new CD. It rocks while still throwing some tender moments our way, and it's a return to the Switchfoot I know and love.

Bravo Switchfoot! Another great album!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. It's too early to say. After the first listen I thought it was less progressive and more pop-based. I like that. "Always" is pretty good. I don't think there's another "Meant To Live" on it.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete