Friday, January 22, 2010

Hack Photography

I wish I was a better photographer. I love photography, and bought myself a pretty good camera a couple years ago to support my hobby. But no matter how good your equipment is, if you lack the skills/talent your photos will still look amateurish. (My sister takes some amazing shots with her little point-n-shoot)

In my travels across the interweb I found some sweet photos that use HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography. Well today I decided I wanted to learn how to do it. So I toured around some websites that gave you a step-by-step instruction guide. So I went outside and tried it.

Not nearly as cool as others I found online.


So, like with the sweet camera, it takes talent to make a photo truly amazing. So I continue to read, practise and try to hone my photography craft. Practise makes perfect right?

Eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment