Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Impressed Once Again

Switchfoot has become one of my top 3 favorite bands. They held a similar spot a couple years ago, when Beautiful Letdown was all the rage. BUT, a couple lack-luster albums later and they were dropped from my top 5.

In the past year Jon Foreman and friends have seen their stock rise in my opinion, not because of great work, but rather my encounters with them. (Granted Hello Hurricane is a GREAT album, but that's not the sole reason) I've had to opportunity to interview Switchfoot a couple times and each time they have been so nice. They could brush me off and treat me like work (l;ike many bands do) but they don't. They went out of their way to say "hi" when we drove to Michigan to see them play with Relient K, and each interview on the phone has been amazing.

So Jon, Tim, Chad, Drew and Jerome... Thanks for being so classy!

You can hear my conversation with Tim Foreman HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment