Thursday, April 15, 2010

Late Nights

It's playoff hockey time, and that means late nights for the Wonderdog. Last night I stayed up to watch San Jose choke (no surprise) and see the Hamilton Phoenix Coyotes beat the Red Wings.  What can I say, I have a hockey addiction, and playoff hockey is addicting.  Once you start, you can't stop.

The dilemma I faced last night was a tough one.  Both games were on at the same time, one on TSN and the other on CBC.

Which game should I watch?  The Red Wings game was more entertaining, but I could get the Sharks game in HD.  (It looks SO GOOD in HD)

I decided to go with the Red Wings, until I got frustrated with the lack of a high definition picture, and then switched over to the CBC feed. 

Best of both worlds.

Tonight Vancouver hits the ice in the late game, but I won't be staying up.  Early morning tomorrow, so I need to be disciplined and go to bed...

... but maybe I could stay up for just one period?

No comments:

Post a Comment