Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All Good Things Come To An End

Like Nelly Furtado says: "All Good Things Come To An End."  And such is the case for my favourite tv show: Departures.  Currently in its third season, the travel show has developed quite a loyal following. 
Scott Wilson, the series co-creator, tweeted this yesterday: "Thank you ALL for the support. Although Departures comes to an end, I assure you that you haven't seen the last of us."

Ouch.

This show has connected with me in a special way.  There's something about dropping everything you're doing to travel the world that ignites something inside of me.  That would be my ultimate dream!

I have been living vicariously through Scott, Justin and Andre, and now that the show seems to be coming to a close I'm not sure how I will feed my dietary need to travel.

Sure there are other travel shows, but Departures was special.  It was on a whole other level!

At least I can say I was at the season premiere party for the final season.

No comments:

Post a Comment