Friday, June 18, 2010

Favourite Things Friday - Remixed

Not necessarily 3 favourites, but 3 things I am most looking forward to this summer.


CITY CHASE TORONTO
Tomorrow Crystal and will take part in City Chase Toronto.  It's as close to the amazing race as we're going to get.  We get to rappel down Toronto City Hall and compete in a number of "challenges" with the hopes of coming in the top 100.  There are over 750 teams competing. I've watched the Amazing Race and have dreamed of competing, so tomorrow is my chance.  I'll let you know how we did on Monday.
WHITEWATER RAFTING
On August 6th, along with Shawn Chiasson and Karlie Shewfelt, I'm heading to HorizonX in Quebec to tackle the rapids of the Ottawa river.  This is another one of those things I've wanted to do, and come August I can knock it off my bucket list.  I'm secretly hoping we get tossed a couple times and encounter some seriously sketchy stuff.


CAMPING WITH BRANDON & KRYSTAL
Last year we went to Tobermory, and it was possibly the best weekend of the summer.  This year the girls want to go somewhere where we can swim (Tobermory is COLD) and maybe get a tan.  I just want to spend a weekend with some of our best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment