Friday, June 11, 2010

Reminisce With Me

Last Sunday I was speaking to a group of Jr Highs at the Connexus Orillia Campus, and had the group of grade 6, 7 and 8's try a Magic Eye picture.  But when I mentioned "magic eye" they looked at me with blank stares, and better yet, had no idea how to see the picture.

Crap.

I have now reached the point that my parents were at when I was in Jr High...  I am obsolete.

How could they not know what a Magic Eye picture is?  Has it really been that long?  I remember people having these things all over the walls of their room.  I remember staring at these stupid pictures for hours and NEVER seeing the 3D image.

I quickly name dropped a couple Justin Bieber songs to try and save my street cred, but to no avail.  I'm officially a fossil.

So for my fellow old folks, I present a post to lift your aging spirits. Tyler Stanton's 17 Things I Miss Most About Nintendo

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment