Monday, June 28, 2010

WIPEOUT!

In case you haven't heard, Wipeout is coming to Canada! (Sort of.  It's filmed in Argentina)

The call has gone out for Canadians who want to take on the craziness that is Wipeout.  Anyone can apply, fill out the questionairre, send in a couple pictures and put together an audition tape. 

Naturally I threw my hat into the ring.

After some planning, story-boarding and dreaming, we shot the footage this past weekend.  We got kicked out of a number of places (apparently jumping onto a floating ball is dangerous) but we managed to put together what I consider to be a solid effort.



We didn't want to make it too wacky, (that screams desperation) but we wanted it to have a humourous tone.  I think it was a success.

Now I wait to see if I made the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment