Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surprise

Yesterday Crystal and I celebrated our 4th anniversary, although we only saw each other for about 30 minutes so the "celebration" was pretty much non-existent.

Tomorrow the real celebration begins.  Crystal and I take turns planning the anniversary celebration, and this year it's my turn.  It's going to be amazing!

You see, Crystal is never surprised.  She sneaks around and figures out what her Christmas gift is weeks before she tears the wrapping off.  She ALWAYS figures out what I'm planning.  So I decided I'd try to surprise her this year, and (as far as I know) she has no idea what we're about to do! 

SUCCESS!

Obviously I can't share any more details on the blog yet, but come Tuesday I'll try to have a complete synopsis (including pictures) posted for you to enjoy.

See you next week!

2 comments: