Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Friday Ramblings

- I'm liking the new Brandon Heath album. Leaving Eden is a quality album. Too bad it's not available in the iTunes Canada store.
- I had the chance to put together some videos this week. (Go to a Letters To God showing and you might see some of them.) I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to developing more video content.
- I kind of want to see the Bieber movie.
- I'm kind of excited to see my parents tomorrow. We haven't seen them since Christmas.
- Looks like the Dallas Stars are finally being bitten by the injury bug.
- SuperBowl is Sunday in Dallas, if they can dig out of the ice.
- We're switching to Bell TV, much cheaper than Rogers.
- I wish we got HalogenTV in Canada.
- Departures is still my favourite tv show.
- Sometimes I'm excited about becoming a father, sometimes it scares the crap out of me. (It changes hourly)
- Next week is halfway through the pregnancy, doesn't feel like it because Crystal is due at the end of June and it feels like summer is so far away.
- I love playing hockey. It's how I make it through winter.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment