Friday, June 29, 2012

Favorite Things Friday - Canada Day Edition

It's the return of Favorite Things Friday!


In honor of Canada Day this weekend, my 3 favorite places in Canada.


1 - KELOWNA
We took family ski vacations out to Kelowna in my high school years, and I fell in love. Nestled in the rocky mountains, with warm weather down by the lake (even in winter) and an hour drive into the mountains for fresh powder. It's an unreal place, and easily my favorite place in Canada.


2 - QUEBEC CITY
Crystal and I went to Quebec City 2 years ago for our anniversary and both loved it. It felt as though we were walking around the street of Europe. I'd find myself pulling Canadian money out of my wallet and thinking: "it's so weird that they accept Canadian money here." The European vibe, food and awesome price make it #2 on the list.

3 - MUSKOKA
Whenever LIFE has an event in Muskoka I volunteer. I can't pinpoint one specific thing, but I love spending time in Muskoka. Whether it's enjoying a coffee at Seven Main, lunch at Just Crepes, or a scoop of Marty's World Famous Buttertart ice cream, Muskoka is a beaut. The fact I have lots of friends to visit in Muskoka helps it rise up to #3 on my list.


Your turn. What's your favorite place to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment