Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby, I'm Amazed

Anyone who knows me and my wife, knows I married up.

She's smart, funny, talented, compassionate, hard-working... I could go on, but I'll stop there.

One of Crystal's most impressive skills is her ability to write parodies of songs on the radio. This talent/passion has kicked into high gear since we had Kyler.

She has written a number of songs about our firstborn, most of which (despite my encouragement) have gone unrecorded.

One song stands out from all the rest, and it's a song that was one year in the making. With some help from BBR Studios (her brother), she presented Born This Day at Kyler's first birthday party last weekend.

Turn up your speakers and enjoy!



I think she's got talent. Maybe the next Weird Al?

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment