Friday, July 6, 2012

Favorite Things Friday - Non-Church Podcasts


Time for another edition of Favorite Things Friday.

I love podcasts. If I'm driving for an extended period of time, I plug my iPod in and listen to a podcast (or two). My car has become a learning hub on wheels. Here are my Top 3 (non-church) podcasts:

Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast
I love leadership podcasts. I listen to Perry Noble and Dave Ramsey, but Andy is my favorite. His podcast is so practical, and he doesn't come off as arrogant, like some others do. He is leading one of the most progressive churches in the U.S., so he must be doing something right.





Mike Hyatt is relatively new to the podcast game so it's not as polished as some podcasts you may listen to, but the content is great. You want a personal growth podcast? This is it. Career, family, personal health, leadership and entrepreneurship; its got it all.





As the title indicates, this podcast covers whatever Tim & Kevin feel like talking about. New technology, books, hot start-ups, food, apps, etc. They don't post very often (latest episode is from November of 2011), but the episodes are always entertaining and inspiring. I think Tim Ferriss is the most interesting man in the world. Seriously, read up on this dude.




Got any podcasts to add?


Any others we should be checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment