Monday, May 27, 2013

Ignite Barrie - The Video Footage

A couple months ago I had the pleasure of attending a TED-like conference at The Creative Space that my friend Justin was speaking at.

I know Justin through church, where he's a behind the scenes, media guy. (He actually runs the media department) He is not was not the guy who got up on stage to speak every Sunday, so this was a bit of a stretch for him.



I am so proud of him. I think he did an awesome job. In fact, I was impressed by all the speakers that night.

They've got another Ignite scheduled for the fall, and even if you think you have nothing to say, come out and support the people who have built up the courage to get up on stage. It's a fun night, and who knows you may just learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment