Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How I Saw Jesus In A 16 Year Old Girl

Malala Yousafzai was named an honorary Canadian Citizen today.

Before yesterday I had no idea who she was. That was until a video appeared throughout my Facebook feed. When I saw it was from The Daily Show I expected it to be funny. I didn't expect to see Jesus in a 16 year-old girl from Pakistan.

The good stuff starts at 4:19


I feel like that is how Jesus would want us to react.

Don't push your beliefs on someone, but stand strong in telling them what you believe.
(We aren't pitchmen trying to sell Jesus to someone.)

I believe in a higher power
I believe in love
I believe in second chances
I believe in redemption
I believe our failure is never final
I believe you are a part of a much bigger story
I believe there is a God and he wants to have a relationship with you.
Now do with me what you will

I don't know about you, but I'm challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment